Opportunity to progress into Pre-Sales
Our client is a proud New Zealand owned and operated company with over 20 years in the industry providing wide ranging IT solutions to a broad range of New Zealand customers and resellers.
They are now seeking an experienced IT Pre-sales and/or Customer Support professional with a flair for customer service and engagement, who wants to progress into pre-sales.
Pre-sales and support duties will include:
- Technical lead follow-up and qualification
- Technical enablement of opportunities and support of prospects who are trialing the product.
- Act as an escalation point for outstanding support engagements, working directly with the vendor
- Being the pivot point for all customer escalation management
- Maintaining the in-house demo environment
Customer experience duties will include:
- Delivering customer on-boarding
- Regular customer satisfaction checks
- Solution renewal reminders
- The creation of blogs and electronic content to enable brand specific marketing
- Delivery of webinars
To be successful in this role we would expect you to have:
- A genuine desire to move into a pre-sales customer facing role
- The ability to meet and exceed our client's objective results
- Effective management skills
- Strong customer service experience
- The ability to understand the needs of the customer
- Strong knowledge of products
To find out more about this opportunity please 'apply now' or email firstname.lastname@example.org with specific questions.