Our client has established themselves over the past 60 years as the preferred service in all aspects of the commercial, industrial and domestic painting and decorating industry.
They have a need for an additional Senior Painter / Foreman who can deliver quality projects for their clients.
To be successful in the role we would expect you to have all/most of the following:
- Experience as a skilled painter (5+ years), with time as a Foreman or running small projects.
- Good communication skills and ability to manage expectations with the customer
- Ability to provide a quality finish within the allocated hours to an acceptable standard.
- Sound knowledge of your trade and the products/tools associated
- The ability to train and upskill apprentices and semi-skilled workers
- Understanding of and ability to adhere to health and safety requirements
- Site safe certification and a first aid certification would be advantageous
- Full drivers license
Our client will offer the successful applicant:
- Competitive pay rate and availability of overtime
- Breakfast !
- Support to relocate
- Training and career progression within the business
Successful applicants will have to pass a pre-employment drug test and must have a valid right to work in New Zealand.
To find out more about this opportunity please 'apply now' or email firstname.lastname@example.org with specific questions.