- Remote Role
- Full Stack
With a small, flexible team, they do the vast majority of their collaboration online. When you come on board you will play an integral part in engineering. You’ll help to make their products better and deliver a great experience to local and international customers.
You will be working closely with the company founders to build the future of their products and services. You will find a huge "playground" to grow your skill set and have an immediate impact on a product that is used by more than a million websites, runs on hundred thousands of servers, and is used in almost every country in the world. A lot of your work will be on open source products.
- Contribute to the improvement of our client's Analytics SaaS service performance, reliability, security, and overall user experience.
- Harness your great communication and collaboration skills.
- Aid the development of practices to better and reduce friction from idea to deployment.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with the team to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
- Documenting product features and contributing to our client's user-facing knowledge base.
- Refining websites and web design using HTML, CSS and JS.
To be successful in this role we could expect you to have all/most of the following:
- 4+ years commercial experience in product development, security, usable interface design.
- 4+ years experience building successful production software systems.
- Experience using databases and SQL.
- Skilled at writing automated tests and reviewing code.
- Strong analytical skills to understand complex business logic
- Strong initiative and attention to detail.
- A pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Familiar with Linux command line.
- Ideally familiar in developing with WordPress (used by our client's website).
Please apply below if this exciting opportunity sounds like you. Any questions? Email us at email@example.com for further information.