Permanent or fixed term
Our client Click Suite are looking for an experienced full stack developer to lead their family and use your technical skills and creativity to help them deliver an incredible range of exciting projects, including web, mobile and visitor experiences for museums, that call on an equally wide range of technologies.
They have a reputation for creating award-winning design and innovation on the international stage. They pride themselves on the variety of design they have created; each project and each client being treated uniquely.
The role will involve crafting and architecting your own amazing solutions while guiding a junior front-end developer and working with their team of UI/UX designers.
Joining a small team where cultural fit is paramount, you will need to be:
- A self-starter, able to work without guidance and own your work and ideas
- Positive and have a proactive approach to work
- Technically hands-on, whilst mentoring others and collaborating with the team
- Engaging, and willing to contribute with you valuable opinions
- A fun and cheerful person who gets excited about the work we’re delivering
Your technical skills will look something like this:
- Back-End Development experience using PHP and Ruby on Rails
- Experience with WordPress and other CMS platforms
- Experience building responsive mobile-first and responsive web applications
- Experience designing solutions from scratch
- Good understanding of version control systems (preferably Git).
- A proficiency with writing, reviewing and contributing to lightweight technical specifications
- Excellent communication skills and strong stakeholder engagement
What they have to offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A super supportive environment
- They are totally focussed on creating work that connects with its audience
- They are super passionate about what they do, and enjoying the journey
- They are a small, but effective and fun team
This is a full-time role, that could be permanent or a fixed-term 12 month contract.
To find out more about this opportunity please 'apply now' or email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific questions.