Are you a brilliant creative designer with a love for code?
Can you be responsible for large scale design projects?
Are you an evangelist for design and the web?
Our client is an award winning Wellington based company who measure their success based on the quality of their results, not the quantity of their work. They have an opening for an experienced designer who is a genuine team player and collaborator.
This is a role for a proven designer who has the skills, experience and personality to straddle the mix of creative lead and client engagement.
They want you to:
Our client offers more than a job. It’s an opportunity to combine your passions for artistic design and creative technology. You’ll need to have energy, drive and a personal style that ensure clients (and the team) will enjoy working with you.
- Develop and present visually arresting design concepts
- Take a lead and help guide the design process to ensure that projects meet the highest level of quality.
- Deliver beautifully crafted creative solutions and fuss over the details
- Have a solid understanding of the modern web, user experience and interface design
- Be a strong fit to our client’s internal culture and values
What makes our client different?
- They are a small, but effective (and fun) team
- They are totally focussed on creating work that connects with its audience
- They believe in weekends and life outside of work
- They can offer a great package and benefits
- They take pleasure in the journey